Ready for a New Challenge?
SOAR Management Consulting is immediately seeking qualified candidates for:
Senior Strategic Alignment Analyst/Process Engineer: SOAR Management Consulting requires a senior strategic alignment analyst to assist its client in aligning its workforce and corresponding positions to strategic goals. The strategic alignment analyst will engage directly with organizational leadership to collect, organize, and analyze mission requirements and provide decision support to executive-level decision makers. The ideal candidate has experience in strategy consulting, a high attention to detail, and experience leading process improvement efforts. Position is in Springfield, VA.
- Resource Alignment Activities. Conduct resource alignment activities to collect, analyze, and communicate position management information in a consistent corporate manner supporting senior decision-making bodies with with data-driven analyses that optimize the alignment of talent to strategic mission needs over time.
- Table of Organization (TO) Administration. Maintain and administer the TO for holistic agency-wide government, contractor, and military position management.
- TO Processes Automation. Work with information technologists to maximize and refine automation of TO processes (e.g., data ingest, TO changes, monitoring and analyzing TO changes for patterns and trends).
- Time-Phase TO. Quarterly, deliver to leadership a time-phased TO linked to strategic mission assessment goals that, in a consistent, corporate manner, determines and tracks mission priorities, links mission delivery to customer demand, assess agency-wide mission change implications, and defines talent requirements to optimally meet the agency’s strategic mission needs.
- TO Changes. Provide insight reporting on the cumulative impact of TO changes on the agency’s ability to achieve its strategy over time to agency senior leaders via leadership and the governance process.
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance
- Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 11 years of experience
- Experience or certification in relevant methodology (i.e., ITIL, Six Sigma, CMMI, ISO)
- Ability to create and maintain process documentation and diagrams
- Ability to create and execute implementation plans
- Ability to lead organizational change
- Experience working with executive-level clients
- Experience providing strategy or management consulting
- Experience applying decision frameworks (i.e., Analytic Hierarchy Process)
Work Location: Springfield, VA
Human Capital Strategist – Senior Level
This position is focused on stand-up, maturation, execution and sustainment of the human capital functions that support the workforce. The scope of work includes: Strategy planning and implementation support including the proven practices research, analysis of alternatives, design alternatives, design, implementation, and transition to operations of the Hiring and Advancement Human Capital (HC) function which includes recruiting, staffing, hiring, performance management and promotion and advancement. Position reports to client site that is in the Chantilly, VA area.
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree or 10 years work experience of which 8 years’ experience must be in human capital programs, design, development and implementation
Work Location: Chantilly, VA area
If you possess skills and interest in one or more of the following areas, let’s start a conversation.
- Business and Data Analytics
- Change Management
- Emergency Management
- Human Capital
- Intelligence Planning and Assessment
- Organizational Design
- Organizational/Operational Analysis
- Policy Development
- Portfolio, Program, Project Management
- Process Improvement
- Program and Project Integration
- Risk Management
At SOAR Management Consulting, we care about the health and well-being of our team members and their families. We have built a culture that encourages work/life balance allowing our associates to deliver exceptional work to our customers while attending to life’s demands. We pride ourselves on our ability to offer competitive compensation and benefits typically seen only in large business. Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Eligibility for performance bonus and employee profit sharing
- Community involvement assisted through paid time off
* We are an Equal Opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability or any other basis protected by law.
SOAR Business Information
EIN Number: 47-3303167
8742 – Management Consulting Services
8748 – Business Consulting Services
541611 – Administrative & General Management Consulting Services
541612 – Human Resources Consulting Services
541613 – Marketing Consulting Services
541614 – Process, Physical Distribution, & Logistics Consulting Services
541618 – Other Management Consulting Services
611430 – Professional & Management Development Training
519190 – All Other Information Services