Ready for a New Challenge?
SOAR Management Consulting is always looking for team members who possess intellectual curiosity, bring passion and energy to those they serve and have an entrepreneurial spirit. Our company strength is built on exceptional people. SOAR professionals have outstanding credentials and a track record of excellent service to help clients achieve real results.
If you possess skills and interest in one or more of the following areas, let’s start a conversation.
- Business and Data Analytics
- Change Management
- Emergency Management
- Human Capital
- Intelligence Planning and Assessment
- Organizational Design
- Organizational/Operational Analysis
- Policy Development
- Portfolio, Program, Project Management
- Process Improvement
- Program and Project Integration
- Risk Management
Please Note: Most positions require an active top secret security clearance (TS/SCI).
At SOAR Management Consulting, we care about the health and well-being of our team members and their families. We have built a culture that encourages work/life balance allowing our associates to deliver exceptional work to our customers while attending to life’s demands. We pride ourselves on our ability to offer competitive compensation and benefits typically seen only in large business. Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Eligibility for performance bonus and employee profit sharing
- Community involvement assisted through paid time off
* We are an Equal Opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability or any other basis protected by law.
SOAR Business Information
EIN Number: 47-3303167
8742 – Management Consulting Services
8748 – Business Consulting Services
541611 – Administrative & General Management Consulting Services
541612 – Human Resources Consulting Services
541613 – Marketing Consulting Services
541614 – Process, Physical Distribution, & Logistics Consulting Services
541618 – Other Management Consulting Services
611430 – Professional & Management Development Training
519190 – All Other Information Services